We offer fishing trips to the Rio Juma 100km south of Manaus.
The region is famous for peacock bass, amazon catfish, arapaima, traira and other.
You will stay overnight in the Juma Eco Lodge, a rustic jungle hotel run by a native family.
They offer 14 private apartments with and river view, a restaurant and floating dock.
Rates per person:
|3 day / 2 night standard||270||225||1350|
|3 day / 2 night special||300||250||1500|
|4 day / 3 night standard||360||300||1800|
|4 day / 3 night special||400||333||2000|
|5 day / 4 night standard||450||375||2250|
|5 day / 4 night special||500||417||2500|
|6 day / 5 night standard||540||450||2700|
|6 day / 5 night special||600||500||3000|
• Pick up and drop off in Manaus
• Transfer in air conditioned van and speed boat
• Accommodation in apartment with private bathroom
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner
• Mineral water, tropical juices
• 40hp canoe with electric troller
• Fishing from 6-8h, 9-12h and 15-18h
• Fishing equipment
• Native English speaking guide
• Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages